Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A new journey

Well, today I decided to begin a blog. Reality has hit that life is busy and passes far to quickly. I figure if I start posting to a blog, it will help me "remember" all the moments that seem to fade so quickly. I seem to have a horrible memory and with 5 kids, I can't seem to remember who has done what.

Also, we are experiencing a first for the Rudd's. This year begins a journey that is 6 hours away from our family and friends. This blog will hopefully keep all of you close to our hearts as we share our daily adventures with you. We miss everyone terribly. We are beginning to realize this is more than a long vacation. If you are not current with our status, I will be posting "How we got here" soon. We love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! So glad to see you have a blog! I'll be keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, you are on my blog faves list on my blog--so you need to add us to yours...i can tell you how..and there is a site called www.cutestblogontheblock.com where you can add free background templates.

    ReplyDelete